For the footwear business there are various top brands. However, many shoe companies are copying the model of shoes ranging from materials, logos, shapes, brands and so on today. Therefore many counterfeit brand shoes on the market that sometimes make us fooled with shoes that almost all the same. If we are not experts in view of shoes, we will not be able to distinguish. Quality fake brand shoes would have lost much with the original brand. Therefore, in this post I will tell you tips on choosing original shoes. Following the tips:
1. Recognize the shoes we want to buy (not just know) because it knew the difference with just know.
We can know through the info from reputed friends better understand, through many forums / internet, or even ask adv direct marketing / sales brand horse’s mouth. So all the characteristics, details, material we really understand it (so familiar)
2. Purchase at the store does have his credibility authenticity guaranteed. Whether it’s Authorized dealers, Main dealer, or reseller regular shop. Or if you want to buy on the internet make sure you know the seller well (not just know). MUST know the position, details of address, or even personal identification. Do not gamble with cheap prices with excessive expectations. (Too good to be true) especially if the price was far from the market in general.
3. Do not be afraid to ask questions about the authenticity, because the store / seller will provide the actual info – true. Even if they lie we must have proof of purchase to claim if it is found the goods we buy a fake. (Keep proof of purchase)
4. Do not be afraid to ask a second time when we feel not 100% sure that good condition.
This will be the key to whether we will buy or not. Do not buy if they can not provide money-back guarantee.
5. “Ashamed to ask astray in the market”. Last point of these tips, ASK is. The more often we ask, the more that we can, the more information we collected will make a difference getting to know real and fake. We can also get information through many forums, magazines or other media. Ask a friend or anyone that we think better understood.